RadonEx offers a variety of services for the mineral exploration industry
- EIC Radon Surveys: RFM (Radon Flux Monitor), Radon in Water and Radon in Sediment Surveys.
- Camp Construction & Management
- Diamond Drill Program Supervision & Core Logging
- Digital Mapping & Modelling
- Ground Exploration Services: Soil Sampling, Rock Sampling, Prospecting and Mapping
RadonEx are the world experts in the application of Electret Inonization Chamber (EIC) radon surveys to uranium and REE exploration.
Our EIC radon surveys have accelerated and advanced uranium exploration projects in various geological settings:
- Classic sandstone unconformity-type terrains: Athabasca Basin, Thelon Basin and Hornby Basin
- High-level granitic terrains such as Central Mineralisation Belt of Labrador
- Sandstone-hosted environments like the Karoo of Southern Tanzania
- Continental volcanic terrains such as the Baker Lake Basin
- Patterson Lake South Discovery in the Athabasca Basin – RadonEx’s unique Radon-in-water survey was critical to the biggest new mineral discovery in the world in 2013.
- Mkuju Uranium Project, Southern Tanzania – In 2012 RadonEx’s RFM surveys outlined several sandstone-hosted uranium drill targets.
- Anna Lake Deposit in the Central Mineralization Belt of Labrador – RadonEx’s RFM surveys lead directly to the discovery and delineation of the Anna Lake Uranium deposit in 2007-2008.
View all projects »
June 22, 2015
RadonEx completes a 600+ station orientation radon and soil gas survey for AREVA Resources Canada
March 27, 2015
RadonEx completes a 143 sample radon in water survey for ALX Uranium at their Lazy Edward Bay project.
December 1, 2015
RadonEx will attend the Saskatchewan Geological Open House in Saskatoon, SK.
August 8, 2015
RadonEx commences a radon flux survey for ALX Uranium at the Newnham Lake Project – Northeastern Saskatchewan.
June 16, 2015
RadonEx commences a radon flux survey for Lakeland Resources at the Gibbons Creek Project – Northeastern Saskatchewan.
March 1, 2015
Fission Uranium Corp. “HITS OFF-SCALE ON LAND, 555M WEST OF TRIPLE R”. This release details the results of a recent drill hole based on RadonEx radon flux surveys completed in summer 2013. RadonEx radon in water and radon flux land surveys have played a substantial role in the incredible success of the PLS project, and the rapid expansion of the Triple R deposit.